OK, so maybe it's not quite a WORLD tour

Paris, Venice and Rome

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life in a Small Town

So, I'm driving home through the older part of my neighborhood yesterday wondering if I missed the FedEx delivery (see earlier post), and there's the FedEx truck parked along the street! So, I pull up and roll my window down and ask the delivery person if she's been to Starfield yet, and she says no, but she has a package for me and she thinks it needs a signature. I hadn't given her my name...but maybe she doesn't have many FedEx deliveries on my street. Anyway, I sign the electronic pad, she hands me the envelope, the whole transaction takes place through our windows. It was like a FedEx drive-thru. No need to trapse into Ann Arbor! And it was the euros. Aren't they pretty? Why can't we have well-designed currency?

1 comment:

  1. You should have asked us, we wouldn't have charged you an exchange fee :D

    ReplyDelete