OK, so maybe it's not quite a WORLD tour

Paris, Venice and Rome

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Quick Note From Paris

We are here, but my laptop and the hotel wifi are having irreconcilable differences. I qm at the computer in the lobby, trying to get around French Windows and a European keyboard, so excuse my q's, etc. Stuff is in the wrong plqce, as if my typing wasn't bad enough anyway.

I will updqte and add pics later, but we got in fine, got to Arc d'Triomphe and Sacre Couer and Montmartre yesterday. Stood in line FAR too long for Eiffel Tower today it was the only thing we got done (seriously, got there at noon, done at 5), but the weather was great so it was worth it. Tomorrow we try to get Notre Dame and maybe Versailles if everyone can get out of bed early enough!

1 comment:

  1. Picasso musuem, please. And the Pompidou Center! Vonn has to see the Pompidou

    ReplyDelete